INVENTORY & FULFILLMENT SPECIALIST
The Inventory & Fulfillment position will be primarily focused on supporting Seven Sundays’ high-growth e-commerce and Amazon businesses. Initial responsibilities will include packing and fulfilling orders, managing inventory on our Shopify (“D2C”) platform, organizing and stocking the warehouse, handling customer inquiries and processing weekly Amazon purchase orders and shipments.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible at between 25-30 hours per week. There may be an opportunity to move into a full-time role in the future with additional responsibilities.
Qualifications - Are You:
- Passionate about creating a better food system
- A self-starter who is comfortable working in a small team (entrepreneurial) environment
- Totally and completely reliable
- Organized, clean and detail-oriented
- An over-communicator
- A problem solver
- Experienced in handling customer service issues
- Physically able to be on your feet stocking and packaging orders for several hours at a time
- Comfortable working with (or learning) Google Sheets, Email and Slack
- Comfortable working with (or learning) Shopify + apps, Amazon Seller and Vendor Central platforms
Pay + Schedule
This position starts at $25/hour. Initially this role will entail approximately 25 hours per week. We have some flexibility with the schedule (days and shift times), although you must be able to work on Mondays and Fridays.
About Seven Sundays
We started Seven Sundays at a Minneapolis farmers market in 2011. We are a Certified B Corporation, committed to using business as a force for good. Our cereal is how food should be - made without magic or tricks, just real food. Our mission is big. We are working to build a better food system from the ground up. One that works in harmony with nature and benefits all. From the farmers who grow it to the people who eat it, and everyone in between.