Just in time for your Holiday brunch, we've got a super simple, clean and delicious baked muesli recipe. It only has 5 ingredients so this is a go to add-on for brunch, or when you have family in town and need something just a little more special than a bowl of muesli. It is also nutrient rich, low in sugar and will leave your guests or family feeling great for the rest of the day. Look how pretty it is amongst a health(ier) brunch spread! #healthierholidays
Here the recipe.
• 2 cups Vanilla Cherry Pecan muesli (any of our flavors will do)
• 1-13.5 oz. can of coconut milk (~1.5 cups)
• 1 egg
• 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil (or butter)
• ½ cup fresh or frozen and thawed cranberries
• Yogurt, pure maple syrup and pureed or smashed fresh fruit for serving
Preheat oven to 350ᵒ F. Whisk coconut milk, egg and coconut oil or butter together. Pour over muesli in a large bowl and mix well. Fold in the chopped banana and cranberries. Pour mixture into a greased medium-sized casserole dish and bake for 40 minutes. Slice and serve with yogurt, maple syrup and/or pureed or smashed fresh fruit.